Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cold AGAIN! ? !

i have to say i am pretty bummed that it is cold again this morning and might possibly snow tomorrow! i have enjoyed the warmer weather and not running our air or heat. i have also enjoyed planting a bunch of little flowers all over our big flower bed in our back yard. dave brought me home some plastic so we can cover them up tonight and make sure that that frost doesnt get them. i guess i was to anxious for SPRING! growing up in florida we never really had a winter so it is hard to get used to the winters now up here. everyone tells me that the winters here are so mild. thank goodness we arent running a camp in WI or something. well i will let you know how the flowers fair the cold night tonight. hopefuly everything will look good enough for some pictures.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog! I loved reading all the posts before this, but felt like I needed to comment on this one and ask, "So how did the flowers do?" I want pictures!!!! That flowerbed is so gorgeous, and I can only imagine how colorful flowers look in it:) Can't wait to check back with you often!

Love,
Tara

Becca said...

Totally know what you mean about winter. It's sort of nice to have seasons (like I'm sure fall is beautiful up there) and winter makes you appreciate the warm weather. But for me, every winter I go through, I'm disliking it more.
I just say, I won't live any further north than I have to!