Sunday, May 11, 2008

mothers day


What a nice day! Mother's Day has been wonderful this year. Dave and Garret worked on making me a work station to do my art, scrapbooking and sewing. It has tons of storage and lots of work space. I will take a picture of it soon, right now it isnt painted or anything yet. This morning we went to RYAN's Breakfast Buffet. I love breakfast food so it was so Yummy! Then we went to church and just spent the rest of the day hanging out at home. The weather hasnt been great but the day was really nice.
I feel so blessed to have the family that the Lord has given me.

2 comments:

leah said...

Great picture Bonnie! I love the haircut you did... SO CUTE! Happy Mothers Day, can't wait to see pics of your new desk!

Tara said...

What a great picture of the Mommy and her 3 adorable kids- Sounds like you had a great day! I can't wait to see the picture of your new craft station:) Love ya!