Tuesday, February 17, 2009

not quite sure why this is all underlined oh well.... i got the opportunity to make birthday invitations for a friend of a friend. the beginning of dec i made some for a good friend, she had found some jungle themed invites she liked online and asked me to make the exact thing for her. they were super labor intensive but turned out really cute. so her friend liked them and asked if i could make some for her too. she said she wanted something peter panish but that didnt scream peter pan and she said she liked green and brown. these were for her daughters third birthday. here is what i came up with. they loved them.

i packed them up really cute and made a little tag "homemade by bonnie"

the inside of the invite... the top piece flipped up and then this was inside.
Here are the pics of the jungle invites i had made in early december. i have found if i want to keep doing this (which i really do) i need to start charging more. we will see if anyone else even asks me to.







4 comments:

Tara said...

These are really cute, Bonnie! You should do more and charge way more than I'm sure you did!!!! You are so creative!

leah said...

I love them Bonnie!! I'm so glad you enjoy making invites, I have found that's what I LOVE doing! Man if we only lived closer...

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the cards.

April said...

These are amazing Bonnie, you are SO creative! You should be charging a fortune for those, they look like they take forever to make. I'm also loving the photos of your kids, you're getting really good!