Friday, March 12, 2010

my girl

it's been awhile since i have felt good enough to get the camera out and take some photos. i have really missed it. today the weather was amazing and i desperately needed to do something creative. i still had not taken any 4 year old portraits of my sweet rae so i asked her if she was up to going to some cool places and taking pictures. she said yes! i love this kid. she was totally into all of it, changing clothes and posing. i had a wonderful time spending time with her and doing something artsy. i had the hardest time narrowing down my favorites. so im sorry if this post gets picture heavy. gram should be happy though... sorry it has been awhile since you have seen pictures of your grandkids.
this is the little smile that she gives her daddy to get whatever she wants. but really who can resist.

then we picked up garret from school and headed to an open field. raelyn said this was her favorite spot.
above: this is my favorite picture of the entire day. i just love her expression, her ripped jeans, and her little converse.

love those little hands with pink nail polish chipping off.
dancing in the field

gorgeous eye lashes
another outfit and location change. :) when the kids saw the cardboard boxes they called them wall-e cubes. this makes me smile.
so thats all for now. i have a few more to share soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love, love, love them all! she is too cute!

Tara said...

What a little model! So cute~ Great job!!!

Linda said...

What beautiful girls you have Bonnie! I love the one that you said was your favorite...priceless and so natural. I know I keep saying this, but you are so talented! Gram loved every one of them I'm sure!

Ruth Poirier said...

wow i feel like i'm out of the loop, usually i check twice a day. the weekend comes and then there are two new posts. i'm not sure i can pick a favorite either so just print them ALL for me. or make me a new BOOK!!! glad to see you were up to getting out and being creative, especially with my beautiful grandaughters.