Friday, April 16, 2010

vitamin d

... ahh it feels so good on my skin. it seems like it had been so long since i felt the warmth of the sun on my skin. so much so that about a month ago at my OB appointment they took blood and realized my vitamin d levels were REALLY low and told me to start taking a suppliment. well for the last 2 weeks the sun has come out and stayed out. it has been SO nice. the kids and i have enjoyed every second of the sun shining down on our shoulders and baking us with its energy.

having a snack on the fort one afternoon. check out the belly on brenna! :)

1 comment:

Ruth Poirier said...

isn't blue skies and sunshine so awesome! i hope i never take it for granted. i'm thankful you are enjoying the good weather, and the kids are having fun outside. love catching up with all your blogs. keep blogging, sewing, and enjoying the sunshine.