Thursday, July 15, 2010

confessions of a 39 week pregnant lady

- totally did not think i would have made it to this day... 4 days from my due date
- i have been dilated for weeks now... at this point i am 4 cm dilated and still just hanging on
- doc cant believe i have not gone into labor yet
- she said she would break my water on monday if i didnt have baby by then
- i have been walking like crazy
- i am addicted to burger kings coke icees and french fries
- trident gum has gotten me through this pregnancy. the only time i dont have a piece in my mouth is when i am eating real food or sleeping.
- by about 3 in the afternoon i put daves boxers on b/c they are the only thing that is comfortable
- i feel as though i could sleep all day
- i have shaved my legs "for the last time while being pregnant" to many times
- i have to sit on the edge of the tub to get dressed
- i pee my pants when i sneeze
- i am so anxious to find out if the baby is a boy or girl
- i am super nervous that everything with the delivery will go ok
- i have only had one ultrasound the entire pregnancy, i wish i could see my little baby again
- i am pretty grouchy today, patience has run about out
- so thankful that lynnsey is here
- mom is here now too and the bathroom is spotless
- i am about to make a batch of labor cookies

all right that is all i can think of now. hopefully next time i blog it will be with a photo of Jori Logan Widmaier or Caden Nelson Widmaier.

6 comments:

Heather said...

That is a BIG belly girl! love it! i especially love the cradle in the background. I know you are so ready to meet this little one....as are the rest of us :)
Loved the post. H

leah said...

Hang in there Bonnie you are doing great! Love the pic of your tummy and all your random thoughts. Can't wait to hear what sex the baby is!

Linda said...

Hadn't read the names before...LOVE THEM! Praying for you in these last days, knowing it is hard to wait on God's perfect timing.

Emily said...

lol, I love your confessions list! I love the names you guys have picked out! I so wish I was there with you! Praying for you many times a day! Talk to you soon.

Brook said...

What great names! I hope it's a boy... that's my guess! :) I am so happy for you. Hang in there, everything will be OK. I can't wait to see his/her precious face. Love you!

Kristin said...

Cant wait to find out if it's a boy or girl too!! I hope you don't care if I name my FUTURE (IF IT EVER HAPPENS) kid Caden too if it's a boy. I actually had planned on spelling it Cayden though. I have always looooooooved that name and have never heard anyone else every even mention it before!!