Sunday, August 8, 2010

the cradle

this cradle has very special meaning to me. my grandfather hand made this cradle for me when i was a baby. i slept in it as well as my two brothers and little sister. mom and dad have now passed it on to us, and all of our kids have slept in. we keep it in our room by our bed and this is where jori sleeps at night. i just love that we can use it and the special memories it holds for me. i cant wait to pass it along to my siblings when they have children and then one day even for my grand children to sleep in it.... now that is an amazing thought!



3 comments:

Tara said...

These pictures are so good, Bonnie! I love the vertical one of the window and cradle. Beautiful!!!

Heather said...

oh so sweet. you take such great pics.

Ruth Poirier said...

I wish I had such great pictures of you in this cradle. You are an awesome mama and photographer.