Thursday, September 23, 2010

and now a whole new look

thanks to leah AGAIN for helping me with my header. i guess i forgot everything she told me last time b/c it had been so long since i had changed it. so in her sweetness she adjusted my picture to make it fit. THANKS Leah... you can check out her blog here.

so what do you think of the new look. i think it is a little busy. not sure i will keep the background. but hey maybe it will inspire me to get some more blogging done. :) i have a few posts all sorted out in my head that just need to get on the computer.

hopefully i will be back soon.

4 comments:

leah said...

No problem at all!! It's hard b/c the width change every time you change your template, so just remember for at least this template it can only be 910 px wide! It seriously took me 2 seconds to do, I'm glad I could help!

I love the new look, and especially like the white border that it gives your pictures. Your pics are so bright they liven up the whole page!

Abby said...

I love it Bon! Your kids are absolutely adorable, and I love the new look to the blog. Happy Fall!! :) A

katiew said...

gorgeous.

Linda said...

Love it Bonnie and looking foward to some more blog posts...I now know how time consuming it is! Glad Leah could help:)