Wednesday, March 9, 2011

change 3 things

so lately i have been feeling discouraged and lazy with my cloth diapering, then i came across this new challenge from a good friend abby. i was feeling like using cloth diapers was more of a hassle than it was worth. i was having a tough time with them not being as absorbent as they used to be and i felt like i just couldnt get them to smell clean. so i did a little research and decided i need to strip my diapers.

anyways, after reading this i was encouraged to keep on using the cloth diapers. here is just a small part of the info:

Do my 3 cloth diapers per day really matter?
Yes, it matters! When I get calls from mainstream media, one of the first questions they ask is "how many people use cloth diapers?" This has been true with every major parenting publication and news organization (including Time Magazine) that I've ever spoken with. It's next to impossible to answer that question because we don't know. This not only gives us a way to answer that question but it also gives us a way to measure how many cloth diapers are being used every day. Is it perfect? No, but it's a start.

you can click here to read the rest of the info. very interesting and very doable. i like doable these days :)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Amen, Bon. I like the doable...I always remember the little bits count and don't feel guilty when I am WAY behind on laundry and have to use disposables. :) A