Wednesday, October 12, 2011

a girl after my own heart

it must run in the family... mom loves shoes, i love shoes, kenzie loves shoes and now jori loves shoes. whenever we are in her room she goes to her shoes and her books. equally important things :) she brings me shoes and sits in my lap until i put them on her. usually not matching.

when dave and i got married i got rid of a TON of shoes. he teased me all the time about all the shoes i had. well recently it seems i am slowly building my shoe"collection" back up. just last week i got two new pairs thanks to the new GoodWill that opened up. yeah! for shoes, yeah! for bargains.

thankful for:
little things that make me remember my family
jori making me laugh
good bargains
hand me downs
a camera that allows me to freeze all these little images in time

4 comments:

Tara said...

Yep, you've always been a shoe girl :) I love that Jori is taking after you!

leah said...

I had no clue you were a shoe girl! Too cute!

leah said...

I DO remember though that Scott used to like my white cowgirl boots though! hahaha

Ruth Poirier said...

I LOVE these pictures, the different shoes, the look on Jori's face. I'm thankful for your canera and this blog. It made me laugh this morning to see my sweet grandbaby love her shoes and Leah's comment, I so remember that Scott would put those boots on everytime we came over!!! I'm sure I have a picture somewhere too.